Announcing: Public Profiles
While we’ve had public profiles available for a while, there hasn’t been a whole lot of flexibility in making your public profile your own. That all changes today.
To customize your public profile, just login to your Supzy account on the web and click on Settings. Once in your settings panel, you should see a list of options under User Info that will allow you to customize your public profile.
- Change Avatar – Upload a photo to display on your public profile.
- Username – Your primary username that you use for Supzy (you log in with this).
- Full Name – Your full name (Optional)
- Email Address – Your email address will never be shown on the public page, and this is required for your account at Supzy.
- About Me – A short description to display on your public profile.
- Homepage – A link to share with your viewers.
- (Optional) Show full name on public profile. – If this is checked, the name entered in Full Name will not be displayed publicly.
Once you’ve filled out the fields you wish, just head over to your public profile – https://www.supzy.com / yourusername